Freeze Dried Long Term Storage Supply Fruit Mix
Legacy Premium has put together a freeze dried fruit mix, great for anyone’s long term storage supply. With 6 different varieties of freeze dried fruit, this fruit mix has something for everyone. The fruit mix includes pineapple, which contains vitamin C and 80 different vitamins and minerals making it a powerhouse of nutrients. Delicious apples are high in fiber, vitamin C and iron. The freeze dried strawberries and bananas add the much needed potassium our body needs, and the freeze dried raspberries add the antioxidants our bodies need. Last but not leas,t the freeze dried superfruit blueberries, which are not only packed with antioxidants, but also the vitamins and minerals your body craves.
The freeze dried fruit mix will help fill in any nutritional holes you may not get with your other food storage supply. Having a variety of freeze dried fruits makes your long term storage supply a little less monotonous, and a lot more flavorful. The freeze dried fruit mix can be eaten straight out of the bag, or can be soaked in water for a few minutes to replenish the refreshing taste of fresh fruit.
The freeze dried fruit is packaged in nitrogen flushed mylar bags, are vacuumed sealed to keep out moisture, light, and oxygen, and available in a heavy-duty plastic stackable bucket. Between the vitamins, minerals, up to 10-15 year shelf life, and the optional resealable bucket, the freeze dried fruit mix is great to have as part of your long term storage, camp outs, hiking, or as an everyday snack.
Included Freeze Dried Fruits –
- Pineapple – 44 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Bananas – 30 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Apples – 25 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Strawberries – 22 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Raspberries – 60 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
- Blueberries – 60 Servings (1/4 Cup per serving)
Legacy Essentials Features –
- Freeze Dried, High Quality Ingredients
- Resealable Bag
- Optional Heavy-duty Plastic Stackable Bucket
- Food will last up to 1 year after breaking seal
- Bag Stands Easily on a Shelf
- Up to 10-15 Year Shelf Life
- Great addition to your food storage or Perfect for Daily Use
- Simple to Prepare – Just Add Water to Rehydrate