Heavy-duty, Solar Powered Sun Oven
Baking with the world’s most reliable and cheapest energy source (The Sun) has never been easier or as efficient, until now. Introducing the All-American Sun Oven, the ultimate and most reliable solar powered oven available. Made from rugged, heavy-duty materials, the sun oven is simple to setup and folds down to the size of a small suitcase for storage. You can cook almost anything in a sun oven, including but not limited to breads, cakes, muffins, pizza, vegetables, fish, poultry, meats casseroles, pasta, desserts, and more. Reach temperatures of 360 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, more than sufficient to handle all of your baking needs, with or without electricity being available to you.
The All American Sun Oven is a great tool for heating and boiling water, which is what you need to rehydrate and cook freeze dried and dehydrated food storage. This oven makes a fantastic addition to any emergency supply, but is also useful enough to take camping or use when the power goes out. This sun oven also works well as a food dehydrator, perfect for fruits, vegetables, or even making jerky.
Add a Sun Oven to your emergency supplies and harness the power of the sun for cooking, baking, and making treats.
All-American Sun Oven Features –
- Reach Temperatures of 350-400 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Weighs only 22 lbs
- About the size of a small suitcase, when stored
- Made from Rugged, Heavy-duty Materials
- Bake, Boil, or Steam Food – Boil or Pasteurize Water
- Totally Safe – No Danger of Fire
- Easy to Setup
- Made in America
All American Sun Oven with Dehydrating and Preparedness Accessory Package –
- Multi-Level Dehydrating & Baking Rack Set
- One Roll of Parchment Paper
- 2 Easy Stack Pots with interchangeable enamel and glass lids
- Multi-Fuel Water Pasteurizing Indicator (WAPI)
- 2 Loaf Pans